Soroptimist also sponsors Live Your Dream.org, an online community empowering offline volunteer action. The self-motivated network is made up of people who wish to support women and girls in their quest to lead better lives, while gaining inspiration in their own lives. Members of the free online community work on topics such as women’s economic empowerment, ending violence against women, human trafficking, and more. They also have access to inspirational articles, tips, and blogs that can help them live their own personal dreams.
We are always looking for new members who want to make a difference in our community. Join us at our weekly Thursday lunch meetings to learn more about Soroptimism!
As a member of this classified service organization, you will have opportunities for:
- Professional growth and leadership development
- Heightened awareness and appreciation of other cultures
- Respect and credibility within the community
- Achievement through direct involvement with service projects
- Pride in knowing membership contributes to and upholds the ideals of world peace and harmony
- Unity and purpose through working with others to achieve common goals
- Friendships with club members and Soroptimists throughout the world
Weekly Meetings Place
Meetings are held Thursdays at noon at the beautiful Stone and Vine at Alma School and Queen Creek Roads in Chandler from September through May. The first and third Thursday of the month are program meetings featuring a wide variety of topical subjects, most featuring a guest speaker. The second meeting of the month is a business meeting. Our fourth meeting each month is dedicated to planning our service and fundraising projects.
$130 a quarter, which includes the cost of weekly lunches. The dues also cover registration for our regional and federation membership. For more information about membership, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.