Live Your Dream Program
Live Your Dream Awards
Application Deadline Extended
Submit your application by January 10, 2018!
The Soroptimist "Live Your Dream Award" assists women who provide the primary source of financial support for their families by giving them the resources they need to improve their education, skills and employment prospects.
What does a winner receive?
- Women who are currently enrolled in a vocational/skills program or undergraduate degree program
- Must not have a graduate degree
- Must provide the primary financial support for themselves and their dependents
- Cannot have previously been awarded a Women's Opportunity Award or a Live Your Dream award
- Deadline extended to January 10, 2018!
Awards may be up to $3,000! Last year, awards were granted to two winners for $1,500 and $3,000 each.
- Winners receive cash awards that can be used toward any expense (Past winners have used their award funds for car repairs, travel, child care, tuition, books, and more. Winners can use the money for anything they want.)
Interested in applying for the Live Your Dream Award?
Contact Program Chair, Judy Register
About the Live Your Dream Award
Since the Live Your Dream Awards program began in 1972, millions of dollars in education grants have been disbursed to assist tens of thousands of women achieve their dreams of a better life for themselves and their families! The Live Your Dream Awards involves three levels of cash awards which can be used for any of your expenses, not restricted to tuition and books.
- Program begins at the local Soroptimist club-level
- Local-level award recipients become eligible for region-level awards
- Region-level award recipients then become eligible to receive one of three international-level awards
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS JANUARY 10, 2018!
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN APRIL, 2018 AT OUR ANNUAL AWARDS LUNCHEON IN CHANDLER, AZ.